A short story about the ElliptiGO world championship race with crazy cold weather conditions at Palomar Mountain, SD (on 11.05.11) featured in a daily article on LAVAmagazine.com. See the bottom on the page for a link to my video on Vimeo. Always fun to see published press with links to my work!
- Found while roaming the streets (or rather skies!) of LA yesterday. 🚁 https://t.co/Puynqou4Kc 3 hours ago
- RT @CNN: Roger Moore was 007 the longest: He played James Bond in seven films cnn.it/2qL25Vh https://t.co/DWVSBpNWyC 2 days ago
- RIP old friend! Well we weren't actually friends but you were and always will be my favorite Bond. #RogerMoore https://t.co/Hxclggo3bx 2 days ago
- dear revving motorcycle guy in traffic, no one likes you. ~ alex 2 days ago
- Today was a hot one & summer sure is coming quick! Although I don't like hot days it sure makes me think about the… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 4 days ago
- #saturday https://t.co/MJ4krGtqgg 4 days ago