A short story about the ElliptiGO world championship race with crazy cold weather conditions at Palomar Mountain, SD (on 11.05.11) featured in a daily article on LAVAmagazine.com. See the bottom on the page for a link to my video on Vimeo. Always fun to see published press with links to my work!
- #isitsummeryet https://t.co/X5wf3wAyx9 2 days ago
- Cracks me up how going to new park is like going to Disneyland for the first time! 🏰 https://t.co/d2bJOZddmK 3 days ago
- Wha-SUP-witchu on this Friday morning? https://t.co/XntXCPrcrQ 5 days ago
- Sometimes you gotta jump out of the office and go get some ice cream with your peeps! Even if it's raining out.… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 1 week ago
- Sometimes a sunset is so good that I feel the need to dig in the archives from three years ago to look at it again! https://t.co/yzM0J7eIKS 1 week ago
- Watching my little guys learn to skate is so much fun! https://t.co/3shdeuhGz7 1 week ago