A short story about the ElliptiGO world championship race with crazy cold weather conditions at Palomar Mountain, SD (on 11.05.11) featured in a daily article on LAVAmagazine.com. See the bottom on the page for a link to my video on Vimeo. Always fun to see published press with links to my work!
- #VeronicatheRED and I had our 3rd date today ... it went great!! https://t.co/aQccfSsWPj 5 days ago
- So fun getting my hands dirty with our new #REDWeapon8K for the first time yesterday! https://t.co/NkAyZLHtrD 1 week ago
- Stoked to support Cory in the first screening of the doc he has worked on for the last year with the @setfreefilm t… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 1 week ago
- Flying into the wknd! 🚁✌🏼 https://t.co/XSaM1n3EIl 2 weeks ago
- Still waiting on a few last minute parts but Veronica is sure looking pretty!! #reddigitalcinema #Weapon8KHelium… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 3 weeks ago
- She's here!! 🔴🎥 https://t.co/GD0pLsfJYt 3 weeks ago