Saturday we hung out with some of my dad’s side of the family to catch up and celebrate the birth of the newest Bennett and newest Pavone sons. Here are some shots from the day and an image of my dad’s parents (my Yaya and Papou). I don’t have many pictures of them so a picture of a picture works for me.
- #isitsummeryet https://t.co/X5wf3wAyx9 2 days ago
- Cracks me up how going to new park is like going to Disneyland for the first time! 🏰 https://t.co/d2bJOZddmK 3 days ago
- Wha-SUP-witchu on this Friday morning? https://t.co/XntXCPrcrQ 5 days ago
- Sometimes you gotta jump out of the office and go get some ice cream with your peeps! Even if it's raining out.… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 1 week ago
- Sometimes a sunset is so good that I feel the need to dig in the archives from three years ago to look at it again! https://t.co/yzM0J7eIKS 1 week ago
- Watching my little guys learn to skate is so much fun! https://t.co/3shdeuhGz7 1 week ago